Adult Intensive Care
All critical patients from all groups are being treated in national and international standards under the responsibility of intensive care specialists in our Adult Intensive Care Unit.
In line with the demands from patient relatives, our hospital is also providing accommodation services.
- Septic Shock
- Liver Failure
- Severe Neurologic Damages
- Severe Lung Diseases
- Severe Endocrine Disorders
- Gastrointestinal System Bleeding
- Care Following Severe and Risky Operations
- Patient Relatives Will Not Be Admitted Into the Unit For the Health and Safety of Patients.
- All Due Care Will Be Provided For the Patients By Our Unit.