The Pediatrics Department in our hospital has a modern infrastructure, providing diagnosis, treatment and preventive health services for children in 0-16 age group, starting new-born babies.
Our Pediatrics Department consists of Pediatrics Policlinic, New-born Intensive Care and Baby Room subunits.
Further to growth-development assessments during patient examinations, other important checks such as vaccine application, allergic skin tests, hearing and visual controls are performed in collaboration with the other units in our hospital.
Services Provided in Our Paediatrics Department
- Endocrine Diseases
- New-Born Care Unit
- Nutrition Regulation
- Asthma and Allergic Diseases
- Well Child Follow-Up (Vaccines, Growth, Development)
- Infections and Exanthema Diseases of Childhood
- Early Detection and Treatment of Growth and Developmental Delay
- Home Accidents and Injuries, Intoxication, Burn Treatment for Children
- Preventive Health Services (Vaccine, Communicable Diseases, Health Training, etc.)
- Information and Training Required for Nutrition, Breastfeeding and Care for Post-Natal Babies Provided by Our Experienced Team.
For a Healthy Growth and Development of Babies Starting From Their Birth;
- Nutrition Planning and Monitoring
- Monthly Examinations of Infants (0-12 Month)
- Vaccine Regulation (Including Meningitis, Pneumonia, Diarrhoea Vaccines)
- Child Growth and Development Follow-Up (Monitoring Height, Weight, Head Circumference and Physical and Mental Development)
Asthma and Allergic Diseases in Children
Our Pediatrist and Chest Disease physicians collectively carry out diagnosis and treatment in Asthma and Allergic Diseases.
Families are also trained on the issue of Asthma and Allergic Diseases for a better process.