A respiratory function laboratory is available in the Chest Diseases department of our hospital. Current volume curve, static lung volume, allergy-skin tests are being performed in this laboratory.
Non-invasive mechanic ventilation can also be practised on patients in intensive care or services. Furthermore, advancing technological opportunities are being closely monitored, to avail of radiologic screening methods in the most effective manner.
Services Provided in Our Department
- TBC Diagnosis
- Chest Pain
- Pulmonary Emboli
- Lung Cancer Diagnosis
- Pleurisy, Pleural Effusion
- Diagnosis and treatment of Bronchial Tumours
- Respiratory Insufficiency, Dyspnoea
- Diagnosis and treatment of Allergic Lung Diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of Interstice Lung Diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Respiration Function Tests As Part of Respiration Function Laboratory