Brain, Nerve and Spinal Surgery operations are made with microsurgery and latest techniques in our hospital, by using updated diagnosis and treatment methods.
Post-operation intensive care services are being supported by specialist equipment, modern infrastructure and technologic innovations.
Operations Held at our Brain, Nerve and Spinal Surgery Department:
- Nerve Compression Syndromes Surgery
- Hydrocephaly and Shunt Operations
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome Surgery
- Microscopic Herniated Disc Operations
- Brain and Spinal Tumour Surgery
- Microscopic Cervical Disc Hernia Operations
- Emergency Surgery of Head-Spinal Traumas
- Surgical Treatment of Brachial Plexus Lesions
- Spinal Stenosis Surgeries
- Operations on Fixing Spinal Fractures and Slips with Screw
- Operations on All Types of Peripheral Nerve Lesion and Wounds